JC Generation Official Forumboard - updating you with events and latest announcements

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

The Acronymm of F.O.C.U.S.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kathkoo

PostSubject: The Acronymm of F.O.C.U.S.   Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:16 am

F - Fix Your Eyes On Jesus. Look towards Him and the things of the world will grow dim. The cares of this world, the pain, the dsappointment...will definitly disappear in due time. (Psalm 55:22) - "Cast all your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you. He will never let the righteous fall". Fix your eyes on Jesus the author and perfector of our faith who for the joy set before Him endured the cross... (Hebrews 12:2) - Do fix your eyes on Him and not people. People fails us but God doesn't. He who has endured all for us, endured worst than us. Look at the cross.

O - Overcome Your Fears. Don't be held back in anyway by anything... your past, your mistakes, your sense of inadequacy... You are an overcomer, a conqueror in Jesus. Have faith in Him. Stand tall. (Psalm 46:1-5) - "God is our refudge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change. And though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea; Though its waters roar and foam, Though the mountain quake as its swelling pride. Selah. There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, The Holy dwelling places of the Most High. God is in the midst of her, she will not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns." (Psalm 118:6) - "The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? the Lord is with me, He is my helper. I will look in triumph on my enemies".

C - Claim God's Promises For Your Life. His promises are "yes and amen". Don't be afrais to stake your claim. Believe God for good wonderful things. Keep telling God what you desire and as you trust Him, He will grant you the desires of your heart. Specifically tell Him, list it down, lay hands over them, lay hold of them. (Ephesians 1) - We are blessed will all spiritual blessings.

U - U Are Under The Mighty Hands Of God. The enemy seeks to rob, steal and destroy but God gives life abundantly. Everything that was infected by the enemy, any decay you have expereinced will have no power over you now. You are firmly held in His hands. A shield of protection is around you. No harm seen or unseen will come against you. (Psalm 91) - "He will save you from the fowler's snare, the deadly pestilence..." God give you life and life more abundantly.

S - Spiritual Breakthrough. You will expereince breakthroughs in more ways than 1. (2 Timothy 1:6,7) - "Fan into flame the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of hands. For God did not give us a spirit of timidity but a spirit of power making a way in the desert and streams in the watseland".

Amen! May you be bless as you read. This is a sermon from a wonderful friend who has encouraged me in the time i needed most. Indeed God loves me so much and He never fail to sustain me through His Word. Take courage my dear youth and FOCUS your life in GOD.
flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chualeo

PostSubject: Re: The Acronymm of F.O.C.U.S.   Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:23 pm

Wow great stuff !!! Power of FOCUS ... cyclops This whole JCG Forum thinggy kinda gives me back the good ol' Youth Alive Msia Forum days. Looking forward for more postings. Peace !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wire-up.blogspot.com

The Acronymm of F.O.C.U.S.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
>> JC Generation Forum :: Resources & Faith Booster :: Sermons-
Jump to: